Saturday, April 16, 2011

LA REIDS NEW JOB?

Did you see what LA Reid recently said about his new gig with "X-Factor?" Me neither. But, he recently did an interview with Angie Ma over at Hot 97 interviewed Mr. Reid and he told her emphatically that he was NOT leaving the music game even though he left Def Jam Universal. Well, isn't that nice. Well, what I have is the rumory info that I know where he's going next. J RECORDS! Yep! My sources have revealed to me that LA will end over there at the house that Clive build. He told Ang, “Listen, I’m nobody’s fool, I didn’t give up my day job. I just left, I had to leave Universal Music Group and try my hat on someplace else, that we’ll announce, well… we’ll announce that in a little while.”

Barry Weiss has replaced Reid at Def Jam...

No comments:

Post a Comment