Saturday, April 16, 2011

Wiz Khalifa Says Thanks But No Thanks To Weed Given By Fans "I Don't Smoke The Fan Weed"

It never fails, at every Wiz Khalifa concert fans throw weed on stage hoping the rapper will take a toke. He never does and never will.

Although Wiz is a self professed weed head, who smokes by his estimation $10,000 a month in greenery, he gives the fan weed away.

"I don't usually smoke the fan weed. I accept it as a gift and pass it on to somebody else," Wiz told Spin.com

Musically, Wiz said he wants to work more with Lex Luger and Pharell Williams

"I'm excited to work with Pharrell, and I want to do some more stuff with Lex Luger. I want to just build and do crazy stuff that people that don't even expect," Wiz said "We got together once at a studio in South Beach and we made two records that night, but it was like at the end of when I was doing my album, so I think if we get in now, it'll be totally different.

No comments:

Post a Comment